1. FlipTop's SpoonCreek Saloon
2. Nautical Wheelers
3. Tropical Tramps
4. Killer Bees
5. Feudelicious Four
Complete final Leaderboard for category I:
6218 FlipTop's SpoonCreek Saloon
6068 Nautical Wheelers
5888 Tropical Tramps
5683 Killer Bees
5356 Feudelicious Four
5221 Misphit Toys
5100 Killer J's
4991 Team Rockpile
4978 The Pushy Pricks
4871 Lucky Stars
4759 Blue-Footed Boobies
4678 United Dominican Canuckians
4567 Team Q
4383 Team NYCO
4127 Meat the Phlockers
4110 Gypsies in the Palace
Category II: REG Scores Per Team
Complete learderboard for Category II
1487 Team NYCO
1440 The Pushy Pricks
1425 Tropical Tramps
1409 Team Rockpile
1405 lucky stars
1393 Killer Bees
1366 Nautical Wheelers
1357 FlipTop's SpoonCreek Saloon
1357 Killer J's
1294 Meat the Phlockers
1294 United Dominican Canuckians
1293 Feudelicious Four
1287 Misphit Toys
1231 Blue-Footed Boobies
1206 Gypsies in the Palace
1185 Team Q
Category III: BNS Scores Per Team
FlipTop's SpoonCreek Saloon
Complete Leaderboard for Category III
3790 FlipTop's SpoonCreek Saloon
3687 Nautical Wheelers
3579 Tropical Tramps
3462 the pushy pricks
3402 Killer Bees
3395 Blue-Footed Boobies
3342 Feudelicious Four
3328 lucky stars
3040 Misphit Toys
2993 Killer J's
2961 Team Rockpile
2881 Team NYCO
2862 Team Q
2784 Meat the Phlockers
2657 United Domincan Canuckians
2370 Gypsies in the Palace
Category IV:QAR Scores per Team
FlipTop's SpoonCreek Saloon
United Dominican Canuckians
Complete leaderboard for Category IV
231 FlipTop's SpoonCreek Saloon
202 United Dominican Canuckians
175 Nautical Wheelers
138 Lucky Stars
133 Blue-Footed Boobies
124 Misphit Toys
108 Killer Bees
96 Team Rockpile
91 Feudelicious Four
79 Tropical Tramps
75 The Pushy Pricks
50 Killer J's
49 Meat the Phlockers
44 Gypsies in the Palace
30 Team Q
15 Team NYCO
Category V: Most Valuable Players
As you can see from above, the BNS rounds by far were the best opportunity to earn a huge amount of points for your team. And accordingly, this format required that each person should be responsible for their own BNS answers. The MVP totals are taken only from the BNS rounds.
It is my pleasure to announce the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER OF BN FEUD VII
Magnus & Mr Moon
Top Ten MVPs
If you are on this list, you should be very proud of the amount of points that you contributed to your team total. If a team member of your's is on this list, give them a huge pat on the back for their intelligent Feud answers! Remember, this is the MVP top ten, from 68 players.
2. magnus & Mr Moon
Category VI: Funniest Posts during BN Feud VII
This category is of course subject to my sense of humor, and no points were awarded for humor. But I wanted to share who made me laugh. If I was away from my computer, and happen to think of the Feud and these comments, I would be asked what I was laughing about. These comments stick out in my mind so well that I would not have to go back to figure out who said it. There were of course many, many funny things said during Feud VII, but these comments make Dawson's list. It is a great benefit to be able to laugh about something just because I thought about it. You may think these comments are not that funny, but if you find them in context, you may laugh too!
alphabits: "Wow, what a success story! Hmmm, could be the subject of a documentary ..... narrated by Elmer Fudd.
Next on the Histowy Channel - the stowy of BN Feud, cweated and hosted by Wichawd Dawson. Absowutely the vewy most successful thwead in the histowy of the boawd."
Still makes me laugh. Thanks Bits!
Quiet & Shy "I figure the MSC will have moved in here by Thursday.."
Laughing more now. Thanks Q & S!
irishcajunphan"Logos. . .we don't need no stinkin' logos. "
Still laughing just to post all that. Thanks irishcajunphan!!!
Conclusion: Sorry to make it so complicated, but I think most people got it by the end. This was the 1st anniversary edition of the Feud so I want to thank the players. Thank you for coming back! Or, thank you for playing your first series! BN Feud has evolved since the first series, and that is because of the players. I find it humourous that the the first BN Feud started with something like "do you all want to play a game?" Due to the players and popularity, I'll never have to ask that question again when starting a BN Feud thread. A big heart felt thanks to all involved. It has been a lot of fun. I'll see you for BN Feud VIII.
The team logos and members for each team will be back on this page shortly!! I do wonder why I bother though, one of the funniest comments, to me, even when it was first posted was "Logos...We don't need no stinkin logos " But every team did have a logo by the end, so it will be preserved here on the first page!
REG 5 QUESTIONS IN PROGRESS
QAR 1 - Name an activity you don't want to be doing when you have to go to the bathroom. --> results
QAR 2 - Name an animal a lion likes to eat. --> results
QAR 3 - Name a food people often eat in bed. --> results
QAR 4 - Name a place that begins with the word "south". --> results
QAR 5 - Name a famous woman who's career would be over if she got lockjaw. --> results
QAR 6 - Name someone you don't look forward to seeing. --> results
QAR 7 - Name a kid's toy your parents might have played with that's still around. --> results
QAR 8 - Name something you would do in a public restroom that you would never do in your own bathroom. --> results
QAR 9 - Besides clothes, name something that has a zipper. --> results
QAR 10 - Name something that may be found washed up on the beach. --> results
QAR 11 - Name a celebrity who always seems to be wearing sunglasses. --> results
QAR 12 - Name a chore kids do to earn their allowance. --> results
QAR 13 - Which movie should only be watched on a giant screen? (UDC should be 417) --> results
QAR 14 - Name a movie character you'd hate to be stuck with in a broken elevator. --> results
QAR 15 - Name a cartoon character who would never be chosen to narrate a documentary. --> results
QAR 16 - Name something that annoys you while in line at the grocery store. --> results
QAR 17 - At what place might a celebrity get special treatment? --> results
QAR 18 - Name something you would eat if you wanted to gain weight. --> results
QAR 19 - What movie makes you feel like a kid? --> results
QAR 20 - Name a word or phrase that has the word "key" in it. --> results
QAR 21 - Name something that little boys do to little girls. --> results
QAR 22 - Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat. --> results
QAR 23 - Tell me a movie that had way too many sequels. --> results
QAR 24 - Which celebrity would you cast in the role of Paul Bunyan. --> results
1. Name a sport that a tough guy might think is wimpy.
2. Name something that you do in front of your spouse now that you probably never did when you were dating.
3. Besides a mattress, name something people sleep on.
4. Name a specific food people might hate as a kid, but love as an adult.
5. Name something you might need when eating a lobster.
6. Name a country that's known for it's cuisine.
7. Name something you might find in the Godfather's basement.
8. Name a celebrity who might burn if she set foot in a chapel.
9. Name a pet that doesn't live very long.
10. Name something people play catch with. ("Ball" is not an answer, be more specfic)
11. Name a band instrument that requires a good set of lungs.
12. Tell me an actor in the history of cinema known for his slapstick comedy.
13. Name something people associate with King Arthur.
14. Which wierd of nerdy actor was probably the target of schoolyard bullies?
15. Name an actor who you think might be able to knock out Mike Tyson.
16. Name someone who works on movies, but never gets enough credit when a great movie is made.
17. Name an item of clothing that would make you laugh to see E.T. wear.
18. Name a way a person gets around if they don't have a car.
19. Name a TV show, past or present, with a one word title.
20. Name a kind of ring not worn on a finger.
1. Name a U.S. state that Jimmy Buffett plays in every year.
2. Name an occasion in which men buy roses.
3. Name a company that uses an animal as its logo.
4. Name a Jimmy Buffett song that mentions the word "beach".
5. Name a location where there is a "Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville"
6. Name a contractor you might hire if you were building a house.
7. Name a U.S. president that is not very well known.
8. Name a month of the year that is known for extreme hot or cold temperatures in any region of the U.S.
9. Name something you might do if you have a hangover.
10. Besides Democrats and Republicans, name a past or present U.S. political party.
11. Name a woman who is known for wearing outrageous clothing.
12. Name something associated with John Travolta.
13. Name an occasion when someone might give a speech.
14. Name a BN'er who says the craziest things.
15. Name the best team name for BN Feud VII.
BNS 4 Results
16. Besides a bartender, name somebody you might give a tip to.
17. Besides Mom and Dad, name an english palindrome.
18. Name a year when it became noticeable that Jimmy Buffett was going bald.
19. Name a popular name for a baby in the present day.
20. Name a U.S. state that is home to a lot of BNers.
- RQs will now be referred to as REG (regular). Now they will all be 3 letter codes with only one of them having a Q in it. There was some confusion so hopefully this makes it easier.
- For the BNS questions, it is no longer required that every answer on a team be different. I know it's tedious to confer with your team to have 4 different answers, so now you don't have to. This is more fitting for a survey. Remember these are questions in which each player sends in their own answers. REGs will still all need to be different answers.
- See below in the suggestions section for an addition.(in red)
These Rules may change at anytime, especially once the game gets rolling. If something is not working particulary well, it may need to be changed. If you are confused or unclear about any of these, feel free to PM me.
Official Rules and Regulations:
1. QARs : These questions will be labeled as QAR 1..2..3...etc .Questions will be randomly posted in the thread during all different times of day. The answers will also be posted in the thread. For these questions, only one answer per team is allowed to be posted. You probably won’t always have time to confer with your teammates, so if you see a QAR posted, post a good answer. If you see that one of your teammates has already posted an answer, you can’t post another one. If you notice that you posted an answer after one of your teammates did, edit your post by deleting your answer and putting “deleted” in its place. Once an answer is posted, nobody else can use that answer. For example, if somebody says pancakes, nobody else can use “pancakes” as their answer. You may change your answer only if you notice that you repeated someone else’s answer. That is the only circumstance in which you can change your answer, so make your first post a good one. Once a QAR is posted, the previous QAR is closed. Click Here to see an example of this type of format in a previous Feud.
2. BNS questions (BN survey). these are the questions in which the players will be surveyed. These types of questions will be posted in groups of five. The answers however are not to be posted in the thread. each player will submit their own answers directly to me. There will be a 24 hour deadline from the time the group is posted. The answers can be submitted by sending me an e-mail through Buffetnews.com (By pressing the e-mail button below my signature) or by PM. I prefer the e-mail option because they will go into my e-mail inbox and be much easier to keep track of. If you send an e-mail through BuffettNews.com, your BN name and a reply to address will appear, so for privacy reasons, if you don’t want me to see your e-mail address, use the PM. These will be labeled BNS 1…2…3..etc, so when you send your answers, put BNS # in the subject field There will be a total of five BNS groups.
3. Regular questions (REG): These are questions that will also be posted in groups of five. The answers are submitted privately also. However one person in each team will send me the 4 answers per question.(It doesn’t have to be the captain) these answers are not to be posted in the thread. Each teammate should have a different answer. If there are duplicates, it will only count once. There will be a 24 hour deadline once the group of questions is posted. These will be labeled REG…1..2..3..etc So put REG# in the subject field. There will be a total of 5 REG groups.
Additional Rules and suggestions
Absentees: It is legal for a team member to submit an answer for someone who will be away from their computer for the entire 24 hour deadline period.
Communications: As you can see, you are going to need adequate communications with your team. It might be kind of tedious sending PMs back and forth. A good idea for the REGs is to use the "snowball" effect; team member "a" sends his/her answers to team member "b', Member "b" sends "b's" and "a's" answers on to player "c". "c" sends c's, b's, and a's answers on to player "d". Finally, player "d" puts his or her own answers in there, and submits them. Of course you could always back the bus up if you think one your team member's answer is stupid.
Team Captains: If you havn't picked a captain yet, perhaps these questions can help you decide. Who has played BN Feud before? Who is online at BN quite frequently?
Late entries: People can always join the game late. It might be hard for you to catch up, but you're always welcome to join in the fun.
Most important rule for all types of questions: One answer per question. Try to be as specific and descriptive as possible in your answer, if you can't use only one word in your answer, you might have to re-think your answer, but it depends on the question. Try to avoid using the word "and", slashes (\)(/), commas (,), and parenthesis(()) in your answers. This has made it difficult to judge in the past. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. If it looks like there is more than one (1) answer for a single question, it could be subject to the fool button and thrown out to the port of INDECISION, which may or may not be your problem.