Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

MiParrothead
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Kraken & Coke

Detroit 2021?

Post by MiParrothead »

Any word whether Jimmy will play Detroit this year? We were not on the schedule for 2020 and it looks like a lot of his 2021 shows are reschedule form last year. I heard the July 18th Chicago date can't happen because of a venue conflict. Hopefully Detroit can slide into that spot. I read the rumor about him possibly playing in the Faster Horses Festival. I hope that doesn't happen because I'm not a big country music fan.
msu#1
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Detroit 2021?

Post by msu#1 »

With today's announcement that outdoor capacity will be 100% on June 1st.....faster horses is a go....but without brad Paisley....that was the driving force for the jimmy rumors...along with jimmy adding f.h. as an event on Facebook.

Brad is doing his own tour now and since they did not do their Opry show together it's assumed they won't be doing any shows together now.

So if jimmy does play this year it likely would be pine knob....however dye didn't really cancel any shows for covid....they rejust postponed them.....they will have more artists booked than dates available after June 1st. I doubt there would be much flexibility to add Jimmy....

But hey stranger things have happened like a global pandemic and the president telling people it would just go away and to not wear masks and drink bleach
Lake Erie Pirate scientist