Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Re: Tailgating restritions?

Post by Saltx3 »

WVParrothead wrote: June 9, 2021 10:39 pm
tailgaitingph wrote: June 9, 2021 6:09 pm
requiem960 wrote: June 9, 2021 5:08 pm My gut feeling on tailgating would be dependant on the policies of each, individual venue. Probably based on state regulations and policies.

Living in Florida, we're open for business. And other than Disney World, you don't have to wear face coverings anywhere in our state. So, I'd guess if we had amphitheater shows, we'd have tailgating as normal here. However, Buffett has had those damn arena show on the books since 2019, and it's been rescheduled twice and there's zero tailgating in downtown Tampa. So, we're opting to go to the DC show in Bristow, VA. And I've been wondering what life is like up there and what their policies will be.

Good luck on your venue! I can't wait to get my grass skirt on, my leis, and dust of and wash a floral shirt! It's been a few days over four years since my last show in Tampa back in 2017! I'm ready!!!
Bristow is my 'home' venue & I will be there with the ice luge. Not sure how big our group will be this year but you are more than welcome to join! Send me a pm if you'd like to meet up with us & caravan in.
I'd like to meet up with you and caravan in.
Only if you are the group photographer
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
WVParrothead
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Stories We Could Tell
Number of Concerts: 118

Post by WVParrothead »

Saltx3 wrote: June 15, 2021 9:31 pm
WVParrothead wrote: June 9, 2021 10:39 pm
tailgaitingph wrote: June 9, 2021 6:09 pm
requiem960 wrote: June 9, 2021 5:08 pm My gut feeling on tailgating would be dependant on the policies of each, individual venue. Probably based on state regulations and policies.

Living in Florida, we're open for business. And other than Disney World, you don't have to wear face coverings anywhere in our state. So, I'd guess if we had amphitheater shows, we'd have tailgating as normal here. However, Buffett has had those damn arena show on the books since 2019, and it's been rescheduled twice and there's zero tailgating in downtown Tampa. So, we're opting to go to the DC show in Bristow, VA. And I've been wondering what life is like up there and what their policies will be.

Good luck on your venue! I can't wait to get my grass skirt on, my leis, and dust of and wash a floral shirt! It's been a few days over four years since my last show in Tampa back in 2017! I'm ready!!!
Bristow is my 'home' venue & I will be there with the ice luge. Not sure how big our group will be this year but you are more than welcome to join! Send me a pm if you'd like to meet up with us & caravan in.
I'd like to meet up with you and caravan in.
I mean, do I even have a choice?? :lol:
Pittsburgh(17)
Cincy(15)
Bristow(14)
Boston(11)
Camden(6)
Tampa/Vegas(5)
Blossom(4)
Alpine/Delray/Jones Beach/Nashville(3)
Frisco/Ft Lauderdale/Indy/Orange Beach/Raleigh/Red Rocks/Toronto/VA Beach(2)
AC/Baltimore/Bangor/Charlotte/Columbus/Detroit/Hershey/Holmdel/Houston/Jaxville/KW/Tinley/WPB(1)
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

WVParrothead wrote: June 16, 2021 12:04 am
WVParrothead wrote: June 9, 2021 10:39 pm I'd like to meet up with you and caravan in.
Nope :pirate: :lol:
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

tailgaitingph wrote: June 16, 2021 12:29 pm
WVParrothead wrote: June 16, 2021 12:04 am
WVParrothead wrote: June 9, 2021 10:39 pm I'd like to meet up with you and caravan in.
Nope :pirate: :lol:
What she said.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda