Best tour date rumors

The latest rumors and confirmed dates

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Phinsup2!
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 0

Best tour date rumors

Post by Phinsup2! »

Just a question...I am waiting for the Indy date for 2012...Is there any of the forums to check that has THE MOST reliable info? Or is there a way to view the most recent posts in the tour date rumors forum? It seems like things have changed. I used to be able to find the dates (even the rumors) so much easier. Now it starts out as a post about rumored dates, but immediately goes into banter back and forth about topics totally off the topic. Or maybe there is a moderator who has the best info. Help? Anyone?
Wrinkles only go where smiles have been.
What infinite wisdom...Thank you Jimmy!!!

drunkpirate66
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Take Another Road
Number of Concerts: 67
Favorite Boat Drink: Beers.

Re: Best tour date rumors

Post by drunkpirate66 »

I would try here:

www.margaritaville.com

And then wait like the rest of us.
the hit and run is as good as any religion around this time of year . . .

FinnsU.P.
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: The one I'm listening to...
Favorite Boat Drink: single malt scotch, neat

Post by FinnsU.P. »

Why do you think there's the banter back and forth? There aren't any dates to talk about and we're all bored and frustrated with waiting too.
Tina
Knee deep in the water somewhere, only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair?
"We can't control the wave, but we can learn to surf."

Phinsup2!
I have found me a home

Post by Phinsup2! »

Not saying that for now...just last year. Sorry...didn't mean to offend anyone...just asking a question

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Post by ScarletB »

drunkpirate66 wrote:I would try here:

http://www.margaritaville.com

Funny you should say that Jon, I just got yet another email from Margaritaville that said "NEW TOUR DATES" and it just listed the same ones we already know about. Got one last week too.
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28

Phinsup2!
I have found me a home

Post by Phinsup2! »

ScarletB wrote:

Funny you should say that Jon, I just got yet another email from Margaritaville that said "NEW TOUR DATES" and it just listed the same ones we already know about. Got one last week too.
Yes...I got those dates too. I feel like an idiot now for asking a simple question...What I am thinking of is that in the past, I could find lists of "rumored tour dates" posted in the discussion board, and they were sometimes a few weeks before the official announcements, but were pretty much dead on...I could set my vacations up, and not have to worry about changing. Forgive me...I didn't mean to offend, or start a quarrel of some sort.

drunkpirate66
Favorite Buffett Song: Take Another Road
Number of Concerts: 67
Favorite Boat Drink: Beers.

Post by drunkpirate66 »

Phinsup2! wrote:
ScarletB wrote:

Yes...I got those dates too. I feel like an idiot now for asking a simple question...What I am thinking of is that in the past, I could find lists of "rumored tour dates" posted in the discussion board, and they were sometimes a few weeks before the official announcements, but were pretty much dead on...I could set my vacations up, and not have to worry about changing. Forgive me...I didn't mean to offend, or start a quarrel of some sort.
You didn't. And being the die hard optimist that I am when drinking my 15th PBR for the day I will state with confidence that Jimmy Buffett will announce new tour dates sometime in the next 4 - 5 months. You heard it here first!!!! :D
the hit and run is as good as any religion around this time of year . . .

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

drunkpirate66 wrote:
Phinsup2! wrote:
ScarletB wrote:

You didn't. And being the die hard optimist that I am when drinking my 15th PBR for the day I will state with confidence that Jimmy Buffett will announce new tour dates sometime in the next 4 - 5 months. You heard it here first!!!! :D
I feel so much better now!! :D And Phinsup you didn't start anything, there hasn't been much else to talk about!
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28

Phinsup2!
I have found me a home

Post by Phinsup2! »

ScarletB wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote:
Phinsup2! wrote:
ScarletB wrote:

I feel so much better now!! :D And Phinsup you didn't start anything, there hasn't been much else to talk about!
Thanks...I realize we are in this together.....

FinnsU.P.
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: The one I'm listening to...
Favorite Boat Drink: single malt scotch, neat

Post by FinnsU.P. »

ScarletB wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote:
Phinsup2! wrote:
ScarletB wrote:

Nope! :-?
Tina
Knee deep in the water somewhere, only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair?
"We can't control the wave, but we can learn to surf."

Summerlover
Fruitcake
Favorite Boat Drink: Vodka and lime

Post by Summerlover »

Hey Phins, we are thinking about Indy this year too. Just sittin and waiting like you...........

It was my first look baby that's all it took

Carolinadreamin'
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 42
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

Phinsup2! wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote:
Phinsup2! wrote:
ScarletB wrote:

Thanks...I realize we are in this together.....
Just hang in there.......and don't worry......I have an AED available and I know how to use it! :lol: :lol:

And yea.......we're hijacking threads to avoid dying from boredom......... :roll:
'17-CHS
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:

And yea.......we're hijacking threads to avoid dying from boredom......... :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

citcat
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita

Post by citcat »

lime rickie wrote:
Carolinadreamin' wrote:

True and sad. Two weeks ago somebody who should know about a certain concert date said within a week they'd know something. :x I wish Jimmy or his peeps would $h!t or get off the pot, as my grandmother used to say.

NO, WAIT !! If he/they get off the pot, it means no tour.
Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

Maybe we should start posting on the Margarillas FB page - they're always so cheerful about the tour. Maybe the word would get back that the fans are getting restless and their money is going elsewhere.
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28

buffettbride
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Cuba Libre

Post by buffettbride »

Boobies.

RumFan
We are the People our Parents Warned us

Post by RumFan »

[quote="ScarletB"]Maybe we should start posting on the Margarillas FB page - they're always so cheerful about the tour. Maybe the word would get back that the fans are getting restless and their money is going elsewhere.[/quote]

That really is a great idea..
When life hands you limes..make Margaritas!!

NewToTheForum
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Don't make me choose just one!
Number of Concerts: 1
Favorite Boat Drink: frozen margarita

Post by NewToTheForum »

It's been about ten days since a date has been announced. Should we be worried? I'm getting tired of checking the website and finding zilch. :cry:

Left Field ParrotHead
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Perfect Margarita from the M'ville in Las Vegas!!
Location: Across the street, having a beer with the neighbours

Post by Left Field ParrotHead »

buffettbride wrote:Boobies.
That's the kind of rumour I like!!
Dumb and drunk as I was, you know I would do it all again.

Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

NewToTheForum wrote:It's been about ten days since a date has been announced. Should we be worried? I'm getting tired of checking the website and finding zilch. :cry:
We were thinking it was the mid-end of March last year when the WTF tour dates started coming out for the east coast area.....
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda