Page 8 of 15

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:00 pm
by LIPH
f'n Zac Brown song :evil:

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:00 pm
by SwissParrotHeads
I really love my little Verizon Jetpack I bought last year. Re- activation was a bit a pain, needed a new sim card. But now it alows me to sit outside where the hotel wifi is bad, smoke a cig, drink a beer, listen to tunein and post here...

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:01 pm
by SwissParrotHeads
LIPH wrote:f'n Zac Brown song :evil:
Second dat. Like the song, but not this speedy version.

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:01 pm
by SunLover
Part of the Musical Mayers.


Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:01 pm
by sistergoldenhair
lime rickie wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:My 18th birthday (was legal in 1976) we went to the Stone Pony. Where did you guys go on your big legal day?
The Shore Point Inn :oops:
Holy Crap my husband's step brother's family owned that place! My mother in law had her wedding there! Fun times.
Our first choice was the place by Ruby Palace but they were all booked. LOL
And my brother in law's band used to play at Ruby Palace but it was called the Holmdel Motor Inn then. I swear, girl, you and I crossed paths in our youth! Freaky!
Oh, honey, I know what it was called. LOL

And there is absolutely no way we weren't pub besties at Galasso's or that place on on 34 with the dirt floor north? LOLOL


Now you are leaving my geographical area. I was mostly a sea bright/long branch/highlands/red bank girl, with a few trips to asbury park for good measure. Notice I am too lazy to capitalize tonight.

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:02 pm
by tigzoe
sistergoldenhair wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:My 18th birthday (was legal in 1976) we went to the Stone Pony. Where did you guys go on your big legal day?
The Shore Point Inn :oops:
Holy Crap my husband's step brother's family owned that place! My mother in law had her wedding there! Fun times.
Maybe she is related to my friend in Maine who helped you get to GW?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
... okay did I do something in a drunken stupor and forget? again?
My friend from NJ, that I was the go-between for several comments.

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:03 pm
by dnw
SwissParrotHeads wrote:I really love my little Verizon Jetpack I bought last year. Re- activation was a bit a pain, needed a new sim card. But now it alows me to sit outside where the hotel wifi is bad, smoke a cig, drink a beer, listen to tunein and post here...

[smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:03 pm
by SunLover
Jiffy Lube Live – Bristow, VA
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band
This One's For You
Saturday, August 16, 2014

Video: Ice Bucket Challenge
Conch Shell / Lovely Cruise (instrumental)

01 Summertime Blues
02 Brown Eyed Girl
03 Changes In Latitudes
04 My Head Hurts My Feet Stink
05 Son Of A Son Of A Sailor
06 Grapefruit Juicyfruit
07 Jolly Mon Sing
08 Bama Breeze
09 I Will Play For Gumbo (ft Brendan Mayer on guitar)
10 Come Monday
11 Knee Deep
12 Volcano

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:03 pm
by tigzoe
SwissParrotHeads wrote:I really love my little Verizon Jetpack I bought last year. Re- activation was a bit a pain, needed a new sim card. But now it alows me to sit outside where the hotel wifi is bad, smoke a cig, drink a beer, listen to tunein and post here...
Good for you! I am house sitting or I would be smoking indoors and it wouldn't be an issue.

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:04 pm
by SunLover
dnw wrote:
SwissParrotHeads wrote:I really love my little Verizon Jetpack I bought last year. Re- activation was a bit a pain, needed a new sim card. But now it alows me to sit outside where the hotel wifi is bad, smoke a cig, drink a beer, listen to tunein and post here...

[smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]
VZW generally has good coverage. At least you get to hang out outside. Forget about the hotel wifi!

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:04 pm
by SunLover
Tina and Nadirah


Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:04 pm
by sistergoldenhair
tigzoe wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:My 18th birthday (was legal in 1976) we went to the Stone Pony. Where did you guys go on your big legal day?
The Shore Point Inn :oops:
Holy Crap my husband's step brother's family owned that place! My mother in law had her wedding there! Fun times.
Maybe she is related to my friend in Maine who helped you get to GW?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
... okay did I do something in a drunken stupor and forget? again?
My friend from NJ, that I was the go-between for several comments.
Well thank goodness for both of you or I would have missed out on some of the best people EVAH !!!

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:06 pm
by LIPH
sistergoldenhair wrote:I was mostly a sea bright/long branch/highlands/red bank girl, with a few trips to asbury park for good measure. Notice I am too lazy to capitalize tonight.
My cousin used to own a Ben & Jerry's franchise in Red Bank.

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:07 pm
by sistergoldenhair
LIPH wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:I was mostly a sea bright/long branch/highlands/red bank girl, with a few trips to asbury park for good measure. Notice I am too lazy to capitalize tonight.
My cousin used to own a Ben & Jerry's franchise in Red Bank.
YUm! Cherry garcia. Have been there. We live five minutes down the road from Red Bank.

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:07 pm
by CheeseHead in Paradise!
Cheers!

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:07 pm
by sistergoldenhair
When we went on vaycay to Chincoteague Mike got food poisoning. :(

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:08 pm
by sistergoldenhair
CheeseHead in Paradise! wrote:Cheers!
Aloha!

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:08 pm
by SunLover
Jiffy Lube Live – Bristow, VA
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band
This One's For You
Saturday, August 16, 2014

Video: Ice Bucket Challenge
Conch Shell / Lovely Cruise (instrumental)

01 Summertime Blues
02 Brown Eyed Girl
03 Changes In Latitudes
04 My Head Hurts My Feet Stink
05 Son Of A Son Of A Sailor
06 Grapefruit Juicyfruit
07 Jolly Mon Sing
08 Bama Breeze
09 I Will Play For Gumbo (ft Brendan Mayer on guitar)
10 Come Monday
11 Knee Deep
12 Volcano
13 Little Martha (ft Mac McAnally solo)

Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:09 pm
by SunLover
Knee Deep


Re: 08.16.2014 - Bristow, VA

Posted: August 16, 2014 9:09 pm
by lime rickie
Does Mike just laugh his azz off that you joined BN? You are THE most perfect fit newbie in the history of this board.