Key Lime Martini

Food and drink recipes for a tailgate or party

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Post Reply
SeattleParrotHead
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5341
Joined: April 9, 2005 11:18 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes
Location: Upper LH Corner

Key Lime Martini

Post by SeattleParrotHead »

With everything going on, we need to fire up this thread!

This sounds pretty good.
I don't know what the first 3 ingredients are, but I'm gonna get me some!
8 parts booze, one part lime juice....
KLM1.JPG
KLM1.JPG (23.83 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
KLM.JPG
KLM.JPG (30.32 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
https://www.instagram.com/p/CC6Hi3nBD3-/
ImageImage

I know the voices aren't real but sometimes they have really good ideas...
SPH

tailgaitingph
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4889
Joined: March 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Re: Key Lime Martini

Post by tailgaitingph »

I've never heard of the 1st ingredient but have had both Licor 43 & KeKe.
Licor 43 was used in a drink concoction that we came up with at a Parrotfest. Don't remember what it tasted like on it's own but it worked well in our mix of other stuff.
The KeKe is kinda thick & already tastes just like key lime pie on its own. We just drank it as shots.

The recipe sounds yummy, thanks! Let's make pitchers of them :lol:

SMLCHNG
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 175456
Joined: December 6, 2001 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice/Lovely Cruise
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner
Location: Castle Rock, CO

Re: Key Lime Martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

YUM, Mr. SPH. :D Make me one to go?? ;)

SeattleParrotHead
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5341
Joined: April 9, 2005 11:18 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes
Location: Upper LH Corner

Re: Key Lime Martini

Post by SeattleParrotHead »

OK MsMod.... I'll be standing in front of my house waiting for your drive-by....
ImageImage

I know the voices aren't real but sometimes they have really good ideas...
SPH

Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 13454
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: Key Lime Martini

Post by Saltx3 »

tailgaitingph wrote:
July 21, 2020 8:47 pm
I've never heard of the 1st ingredient but have had both Licor 43 & KeKe.
Licor 43 was used in a drink concoction that we came up with at a Parrotfest. Don't remember what it tasted like on it's own but it worked well in our mix of other stuff.
The KeKe is kinda thick & already tastes just like key lime pie on its own. We just drank it as shots.

The recipe sounds yummy, thanks! Let's make pitchers of them :lol:
Parrotfest -- What's a Parrotfest :)

Licor 43 was used in our key lime shooters :).
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda

Touch O Parrotdise
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5795
Joined: July 10, 2003 8:47 pm
Number of Concerts: 30
Location: St. Augustine Fla
Contact:

Re: Key Lime Martini

Post by Touch O Parrotdise »

We have a nice little bar in the old town called Tini Martini... Whenever people come down it's the 1st spot they want to go to. Key lime martini is my go too beverage.. 8)

tailgaitingph
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4889
Joined: March 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Re: Key Lime Martini

Post by tailgaitingph »

Touch O Parrotdise wrote:
July 22, 2020 5:15 pm
We have a nice little bar in the old town called Tini Martini... Whenever people come down it's the 1st spot they want to go to. Key lime martini is my go too beverage.. 8)
Same ingredients?

tailgaitingph
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4889
Joined: March 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Re: Key Lime Martini

Post by tailgaitingph »

Saltx3 wrote:
July 22, 2020 6:54 am
tailgaitingph wrote:
July 21, 2020 8:47 pm
I've never heard of the 1st ingredient but have had both Licor 43 & KeKe.
Licor 43 was used in a drink concoction that we came up with at a Parrotfest. Don't remember what it tasted like on it's own but it worked well in our mix of other stuff.
The KeKe is kinda thick & already tastes just like key lime pie on its own. We just drank it as shots.

The recipe sounds yummy, thanks! Let's make pitchers of them :lol:
Parrotfest -- What's a Parrotfest :)

Licor 43 was used in our key lime shooters :).
It's been so long that I can barely remember :lol:

Didn't we use Licor 43 in Mitch's b****'s tho?

Touch O Parrotdise
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5795
Joined: July 10, 2003 8:47 pm
Number of Concerts: 30
Location: St. Augustine Fla
Contact:

Re: Key Lime Martini

Post by Touch O Parrotdise »

tailgaitingph wrote:
July 22, 2020 5:29 pm
Touch O Parrotdise wrote:
July 22, 2020 5:15 pm
We have a nice little bar in the old town called Tini Martini... Whenever people come down it's the 1st spot they want to go to. Key lime martini is my go too beverage.. 8)
Same ingredients?
KEY LIME

THREE OLIVES VANILLA VODKA, LIQUOR “43”, LIME JUICE, HALF and HALF, with a GRAHAM CRACKER RIM

tailgaitingph
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4889
Joined: March 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Re: Key Lime Martini

Post by tailgaitingph »

Touch O Parrotdise wrote:
July 22, 2020 7:31 pm
tailgaitingph wrote:
July 22, 2020 5:29 pm
Touch O Parrotdise wrote:
July 22, 2020 5:15 pm
We have a nice little bar in the old town called Tini Martini... Whenever people come down it's the 1st spot they want to go to. Key lime martini is my go too beverage.. 8)
Same ingredients?
KEY LIME

THREE OLIVES VANILLA VODKA, LIQUOR “43”, LIME JUICE, HALF and HALF, with a GRAHAM CRACKER RIM
Would love to have you at next year's parrotfest... :pirate:

Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 13454
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: Key Lime Martini

Post by Saltx3 »

tailgaitingph wrote:
July 22, 2020 5:30 pm
Saltx3 wrote:
July 22, 2020 6:54 am
tailgaitingph wrote:
July 21, 2020 8:47 pm
I've never heard of the 1st ingredient but have had both Licor 43 & KeKe.
Licor 43 was used in a drink concoction that we came up with at a Parrotfest. Don't remember what it tasted like on it's own but it worked well in our mix of other stuff.
The KeKe is kinda thick & already tastes just like key lime pie on its own. We just drank it as shots.

The recipe sounds yummy, thanks! Let's make pitchers of them :lol:
Parrotfest -- What's a Parrotfest :)

Licor 43 was used in our key lime shooters :).
It's been so long that I can barely remember :lol:

Didn't we use Licor 43 in Mitch's b****'s tho?
Why yes, I believe we did :)
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda

Post Reply