MOTM 2006

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Post by RinglingRingling »

flipflopgirl wrote:
RinglingRingling wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
SchoolGirlHeart wrote:Long Range Forecast:

Highs in the 80's, lows in the 70's, chance of thunderstorms..... (in other words, normal, good KW weaterh!)

wooo-hoooo!!!!!
[smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeans and sweaters.. jumpers for Creeky. :D
:o :o :o :o :o AND mukaluks?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
the broad soles prevent sinking into the sand as much. :)
Phortysomthing
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by Phortysomthing »

5 Days from now we'll be in the air on our way to My-Yammy, from there it's a short hoop-skip-&-a-jump to KW. Then we'll be dancing the desperation samba..........hey, it'll be Halloween.
"Its a jungle out there kiddies, have a very fruitful day" JB
ToplessRideFL
Changing Channels

Post by ToplessRideFL »

Phortysomthing wrote:5 Days from now we'll be in the air on our way to My-Yammy, from there it's a short hoop-skip-&-a-jump to KW. Then we'll be dancing the desperation samba..........hey, it'll be Halloween.

6days for me...but hey...thats close enuf! See ya there! 8)
MOST VALUABLE PLAYER OF BN FEUD VII
PirateJohn
I need two more boat drinks

Re: MOTM/Keys resources

Post by PirateJohn »

PHAW Webmistress wrote:
PirateJohn wrote:I have put together a web page with downloads of the various unofficial MOTM schedules, as well as my Florida Keys Travel Guide. You can find them here:

http://www.buccaneerpublishing.com/MOTM ... ources.htm

Enjoy, and we'll see y'all down there!
your link will be in the VPHC newsletter going out in the next couple of days :D :D
Thanks!

Are you the keeper of the phone list? I gave my info to Mr. RinglingRingling and wouldn't mind possibly hookin' up with y'all.

Don't tell anyone (except maybe a few hundred of our closest friends reading this) but we *MAY* try to have a cookout or fish fry at the RV park on Stock Island if She Who Must Be Obey'd and I can organize it quickly enough. 8)
Support Riding Into History, the legendary vintage motorcycle show and fund raiser for breast cancer charities -- www.RidingIntoHistory.com
RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing

Re: MOTM/Keys resources

PirateJohn wrote:
PHAW Webmistress wrote:
PirateJohn wrote:I have put together a web page with downloads of the various unofficial MOTM schedules, as well as my Florida Keys Travel Guide. You can find them here:

http://www.buccaneerpublishing.com/MOTM ... ources.htm

Enjoy, and we'll see y'all down there!
your link will be in the VPHC newsletter going out in the next couple of days :D :D
Thanks!

Are you the keeper of the phone list? I gave my info to Mr. RinglingRingling and wouldn't mind possibly hookin' up with y'all.

Don't tell anyone (except maybe a few hundred of our closest friends reading this) but we *MAY* try to have a cookout or fish fry at the RV park on Stock Island if She Who Must Be Obey'd and I can organize it quickly enough. 8)
forwarded it on to PHAW 30 seconds after I got it. :)
cheetogyrl
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Marseilles
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rumrunner

Post by cheetogyrl »

I just figured out that it's 131 hours until my flight takes off out of LAX!!!!! OMG.....I'm soooooooo frickin' excited! [smilie=happydance.gif] I printed out all the stuph from Pirate John and can't tell ya how much I appreciate it! We're trying to decide where we're gonna stop on the way down since we'll probably be past AJ's by the time they open. Either way, I know we're gonna have a BLAST!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=cool.gif]
I am sooooo happy to say that I WILL BE AT MOTM 2010!!!! 5 years in a row!!!!
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

cheetogyrl wrote:I just figured out that it's 131 hours until my flight takes off out of LAX!!!!! OMG.....I'm soooooooo frickin' excited! [smilie=happydance.gif] I printed out all the stuph from Pirate John and can't tell ya how much I appreciate it! We're trying to decide where we're gonna stop on the way down since we'll probably be past AJ's by the time they open. Either way, I know we're gonna have a BLAST!!!!!!

Are you bringing cheetos?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: We are going to have such a great time!!!!!!
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
cheetogyrl

Post by cheetogyrl »

flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:I just figured out that it's 131 hours until my flight takes off out of LAX!!!!! OMG.....I'm soooooooo frickin' excited! [smilie=happydance.gif] I printed out all the stuph from Pirate John and can't tell ya how much I appreciate it! We're trying to decide where we're gonna stop on the way down since we'll probably be past AJ's by the time they open. Either way, I know we're gonna have a BLAST!!!!!!

Are you bringing cheetos?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: We are going to have such a great time!!!!!!
You can bet that I'll have 'em by the time I get there! Transporting them in the suitcase could be a problem since luggage gets thrown on top of other luggage. By the time they arrived, they'd probably be bags of dried instant Cheeto Goo.....just add water! :lol: We're planning on stopping along the way to buy snacks and rum so I'll pick 'em up then.

I've already got my BN tag on my Phins to the West lanyard sitting in the suitcase. There's nothing else inside it at the moment but at least if I don't have any clothes I'll have my lanyard! :D

I keep the webcam from Duval Street on my computer all the time lately and there's some very white furry guy standing in front of the camera right now..... Yesterday I watched a guy moon the camera.......oh, the entertainment.....
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

cheetogyrl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:

You can bet that I'll have 'em by the time I get there! Transporting them in the suitcase could be a problem since luggage gets thrown on top of other luggage. By the time they arrived, they'd probably be bags of dried instant Cheeto Goo.....just add water! :lol: We're planning on stopping along the way to buy snacks and rum so I'll pick 'em up then.

I've already got my BN tag on my Phins to the West lanyard sitting in the suitcase. There's nothing else inside it at the moment but at least if I don't have any clothes I'll have my lanyard! :D

I keep the webcam from Duval Street on my computer all the time lately and there's some very white furry guy standing in front of the camera right now..... Yesterday I watched a guy moon the camera.......oh, the entertainment.....
Well, we will have to make sure we get in front of that webcam when we all get to KW!!!! We should make some sort of BN sign!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
cheetogyrl

Post by cheetogyrl »

flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:

Well, we will have to make sure we get in front of that webcam when we all get to KW!!!! We should make some sort of BN sign!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmmm....well if we have our BN tags we could always hold them up. I can always represent with some Cheetos. :D We should definitely have a BN sign so when we throw it, we'd know who "gets it".
fins2thenorth
Southeast of disorder

Post by fins2thenorth »

My girlfriend and i want to do some snorkeling and fishing when we are in key west. we found a charter that will do two dive spots and fishing for $60 a person on a private charter the problem is we need a min of six people so four more to get this rate. we would take off from key west at 8 am and be back for noon so we wouldn't miss anything of meeting of the minds i am looking at going saturday but if anyone would like to join us and dosn't want to go on saturday we could change the day. It's a private charter so we would be able to bring or own boat drinks and snacks. If anyone is intrested please p.m. me
Laid Back and Key waisted

June 23rd Post Gazette Pittsburgh (hampton inn airport)
July 26th Riverbend Cincinatti (embassy suites riverfront)

September 2nd The razor Boston (double tree Bay side)

GO IRISH !!!
TropicalTroubador
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in front of me.

Post by TropicalTroubador »

RinglingRingling wrote:
TropicalTroubador wrote:
PHAW Webmistress wrote:
livingstonbob wrote:Are we going to meet up some where?

Can't wait for MOTM! The only contact I will have with the outside world will be my cell phone. No lap top, no Internet, just me and the beach and all of my parrothead friends. This is going to be the best MOTM ever!

Livingston Bob
I'm with you Bob - and then I only use the cell phone to find our group around the island :lol:

I haven't looked at the excel spreadsheet yet of all the events - but if no one else "organizes" a BN meet(meat)/greet (hint hint) I'll throw a day/time out there :P
You *go*. If it ain't in the middle of something else I really want to be at, I'll be there.

Loren
so during Streetfest, JJW, and the 5k Zonta walks are all out? :D
Oh, I dunno...maybe if we all met at one of the bars a block or so back from the stage, during the Street Fest we could do both at once? :) Wish I could remember where all the bars are; I'd be able to suggest something. But for some odd reason, all my memories of the bars on Duval get all mixed up together... :pirate:

There's a place about a block and something back, other side of the street from Margaritaville; last couple of years they've had specials on Yuengling during the Street Fest. I don't remember the name, of course, but it might not make a bad gathering point. And the beer's cheaper than what the Corona vendors charge...and *I* think it's better beer. :)

Damn...six days to Key West; five to Key Largo. :D

Loren
Living my life on Island Standard Time...
Island Standard Time - the new Trop Rock album from Loren Davidson - now available!

http://www.lorendavidson.com
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

That would be a good idea to meet up with all the BNers during the Street Fest!!!!!! I LIKE IT!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Last year was my first time in KW and the bars are sort of a blur to me as well!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

Street Fest gathering..... hmmmm......
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally
mermaidindisguise
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Lucky Stars
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Key Lime Pie By Z-Man!

Post by mermaidindisguise »

Just a quick post to share my ENTHUSIASM!!!!!!!

We are SO excited... 1st time for both Les and I so we are ready to go NOW!!!!! We are going through all of our stuff tonight and packing up provisions - it's like camping - only on the water!!!!!

He is making all kinds of good music CD's - I just can't wait to see everyone again that I've already met - and meet tons of new parrotheads!!

I just hope I don't get too excited and go into early labor!!!
(and yes - I do know where the hospital is and will be bringing med records :wink: )

WOOO HOOO - and for those who will be on the road Wednesday... look for the white "MOTM or Bust" decorated X-Terra pulling a boat !!!!!!!
ToplessRideFL
Changing Channels

Post by ToplessRideFL »

mermaidindisguise wrote:
WOOO HOOO - and for those who will be on the road Wednesday... look for the white "MOTM or Bust" decorated X-Terra pulling a boat !!!!!!!

We are leaving about 2 ish.... staying south of Miami..... then headed to KW Thursday morning... I'll call ya!
MOST VALUABLE PLAYER OF BN FEUD VII
SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

I know one of the L&D nurses at the KW hospital. :D
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

mermaidindisguise wrote:Just a quick post to share my ENTHUSIASM!!!!!!!

We are SO excited... 1st time for both Les and I so we are ready to go NOW!!!!! We are going through all of our stuff tonight and packing up provisions - it's like camping - only on the water!!!!!

He is making all kinds of good music CD's - I just can't wait to see everyone again that I've already met - and meet tons of new parrotheads!!

I just hope I don't get too excited and go into early labor!!!
(and yes - I do know where the hospital is and will be bringing med records :wink: )

Can't wait to see you and Les again Megan!!!!(and maybe hear you sing..hint,hint!!!!!!)
Finsupinfla
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 62

Post by Finsupinfla »

ToplessRideFL wrote:
mermaidindisguise wrote:

We are leaving about 2 ish.... staying south of Miami..... then headed to KW Thursday morning... I'll call ya!
I driving down Thursday as well. Thats good, I wouldn't want to be behind some slow poke towing a boat anyway!!! :lol:
ImageImage
All my girls!!!
RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:I know one of the L&D nurses at the KW hospital. :D
I think ZINGA knows some of the ER nurses at the KW Hospital...