Show me yours...

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Crocs!

Love 'em!
40%
Hate 'em!
60%
Never heard of 'em!
No votes

Total votes: 35

DonnaKayDunbar
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: Banana Republics & Migration
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Dirty Hula Girl

Post by DonnaKayDunbar »

Mottola-Buffett wrote:I've come to the conclusion that Crocs (clogs) look best on little feet; as in kids.
As for myself, I constantly wear my Sloggers (only out and about around the house), they're a bit more contoured and "slimming"... remember, I'm from Washington.
I just looked up what sloggers were... same concept, but sloggers are made of rubber (latex).
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

PIA wrote:
LIPH wrote:
PIA wrote:
LIPH wrote:
PIA wrote:i am ANTI crocs and ANTI uggs....you will never see me sport either type of footwear....
It's scary how many things we agree on. Are you sure you're not really in your 50s with a picture of Dorian Gray in your attic? :lol:

:lol: :lol: nope i still dont know who dorian gray is...but this is why we are such great friends!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorian_Gray
I think I read the Cliff Notes when I was in school, I don't remember ever reading the book. :lol:

see another thing in common...i have a hard time keeping up withmy school reading... cliff notes were my fav thing in hs....but i still dont understand why you dont like seinfeld...it is my all time fav show
I like Jerry Seinfeld as a standup comic, plus he's originally from Long Island and he's a Mets fan :lol:, but I thought the show sucked donkey units.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
SharkOnLand
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine

Post by SharkOnLand »

DonnaKayDunbar wrote:
SharkOnLand wrote:I have a pair of the mammoth ones, for slippers and stuff like taking the trash out in the winter. They're pretty damn comfy.

I love that you can just pop out the fuzzy liner and toss it into the wash! They make a good pair of utility slippers! :)
I'll probably end up with at least one pair of summer ones too. What other shoes can you get in lime green or orange? :lol:
Image Image
buffettbride
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: Cuba Libre

Post by buffettbride »

Utility slippers???????
SharkOnLand
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine

Post by SharkOnLand »

buffettbride wrote:Utility slippers???????
Slippers that you can take off-road. :P Like a Jeep, but warm and fuzzy.
Image Image
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

SharkOnLand wrote:
Just how far off the road are you taking your trash? :o :o :lol:
mjeischen
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: Just one? . . . Bastards!
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Draft Beer and things with Sailor Jerry

Post by mjeischen »

Having Crocs is one thing but accessorizing with Jibbets is a whole other level of awful . . . I have plam tree, parrot, and pirate flag jibbets courtesy of my daughter who picked them out . . . I gotta wear them based on principle . . .
The Parrot Dice Lounge kinda like a mirage. Here today and gone tomorrow. You should stop by and say hello when visiting Chicago on tour.
caly
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Come Monday
Number of Concerts: 16
Favorite Boat Drink: skinny pirate
Location: St. Thomas, but not the one in U.S.V.I....Canada!!!

Post by caly »

Always thought Crocs were U-G-L-Y!

Then saw the lime green ones and just bought my first pair a couple of weeks ago. I have 3 jibblets. 2 palm trees and a turtle.

Sorry I am hooked. We went to a formal on Sat night and I answered the door in them and a hot black dress......NICE!!!! Decided to leave them at home and opt for black sandals in stead.
Moonie
User banned 30 days

Post by Moonie »

they are ugly, very ugly....

however, if you ever have plantar fasciitis you'll swear by them, ugly or not.

it's not an issue 24/7 but when it is, Crocs are heavenly !

When it goes from full to crescent...I move in and out of tune...Everlasting Moon.... Image
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

The clogs---nope never thought about wearing them.
I have a narrow foot and they are all tooooooooooooooo wide.
Besides, they are UGLY :evil:
Conolulu
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the beginning "Come Monday"
Number of Concerts: 60
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything z-man makes..

Post by Conolulu »

I don't care how ugly they are.....After 3 foot surgeries, and pins in all the metatarsals in my right foot?

I wear them or flip flops every day....I choose comfort.

And yeah, I have several different styles....

Funny..I saw this picture of my foot on someone elses MySpace or Meet The Phlockers , page... :lol:

Tequila Revenge
Lester Polyester
Favorite Boat Drink: cubra libre

Post by Tequila Revenge »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
SharkOnLand wrote:
You have it all wrong Kat. For us country bumpkins it's, "how far is it to the road to take the trash out." :lol: Only a quarter mile where I now live 8)

About Crocs-

Standard issue blue ones, great airport security shoes, bought some super warm Wig Warm socks this winter so I could wear my Crocs in the snow, take them fishing as you can wear them with waders :wink: and as hideous as they look they are incredibly comfortable and functional too. There the foam-plastic Birkenstocks of the 70's reincarnated :D
got to stop wishin' got to start fishin'....
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
SharkOnLand wrote:
You have it all wrong Kat. For us country bumpkins it's, "how far is it to the road to take the trash out." :lol: Only a quarter mile where I now live 8)

About Crocs-

Standard issue blue ones, great airport security shoes, bought some super warm Wig Warm socks this winter so I could wear my Crocs in the snow, take them fishing as you can wear them with waders :wink: and as hideous as they look they are incredibly comfortable and functional too. There the foam-plastic Birkenstocks of the 70's reincarnated :D
I'm not sure I know you anymore... :o :lol: :lol: :wink:
DonnaKayDunbar
Under My Lone Palm

Post by DonnaKayDunbar »

Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
SharkOnLand wrote:

About Crocs-

That's where I draw the line... no socks-n-crocs...
Tequila Revenge
Lester Polyester

DonnaKayDunbar wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
SharkOnLand wrote:

About Crocs-

You're missing out :D Use to wear our Birks with wool socks back in the 70's. Great feeling. Don't knock it unless you try it DK
DonnaKayDunbar
Under My Lone Palm

Post by DonnaKayDunbar »

Tequila Revenge wrote:
DonnaKayDunbar wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
SharkOnLand wrote:

About Crocs-

You're missing out :D Use to wear our Birks with wool socks back in the 70's. Great feeling. Don't knock it unless you try it DK
One of my many jobs is selling crocs in a mall. I've seen enough socks-n-crocs to make the baby jesus cry a million tears.
Tequila Revenge
Lester Polyester

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
SharkOnLand wrote:

About Crocs-

A few years ago I had to drive the trash 3 miles to get picked up 8) Oh, and BTW way Miss LL Bean Blue duck "kicking piles of leafs shoes, " ummmm.... Hi there :D
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
SharkOnLand wrote:

About Crocs-

A few years ago I had to drive the trash 3 miles to get picked up 8) Oh, and BTW way Miss LL Bean Blue duck "kicking piles of leafs shoes, " ummmm.... Hi there :D
I can just see you driving your trash around...how many times did you forget to drop it off? :lol: :wink:

Hey, that was in college...and duck shoes are MADE for leaf kicking and puddle jumping! :P Remember '86 when the entire area was under howevermany feet of water? :o
Tequila Revenge
Lester Polyester

DonnaKayDunbar wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
DonnaKayDunbar wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
SharkOnLand wrote: Slippers that you can take off-road. :P Like a Jeep, but warm and fuzzy.

About Crocs-

One of my many jobs is selling crocs in a mall. I've seen enough socks-n-crocs to make the baby jesus cry a million tears.
Not sure if I could wer the college team of your choice Crocs though :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey! Maybe Wayne will buy some Miami Crocs to wear in Boise :P
Tequila Revenge
Lester Polyester

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
SharkOnLand wrote: Slippers that you can take off-road. :P Like a Jeep, but warm and fuzzy.

About Crocs-

I can just see you driving your trash around...how many times did you forget to drop it off? :lol: :wink:

Hey, that was in college...and duck shoes are MADE for leaf kicking and puddle jumping! :P Remember '86 when the entire area was under howevermany feet of water? :o
That's classified information :roll: :roll: :roll:

Did you wear the Izod shits, sweater and skirt or shirt, sweater and kakihs? :lol: :lol: :lol: