Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

IrishPirate
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA and far to many to mention here
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: margaritas, pina coladas, 7&7

Re: Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Post by IrishPirate »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:The Hog's Breath web cam is not enough! I've taken to looking at street views on Google Earth.......... :o :oops: :pirate:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
NEO
Behind Door #3
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum, Rhum, and Rum...

Post by NEO »

Can you see Jack walking anywhere?
What is my co-pay for Margaritaville?
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

NEO wrote:Can you see Jack walking anywhere?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Debbie
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

NEO wrote:Can you see Jack walking anywhere?

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or pouring drinks behind a bar!!!!!!!!!!
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 64
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

The pictures are old. Looks like the Casa is under construction. :roll:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:The pictures are old. Looks like the Casa is under construction. :roll:

The Casa was remodeled a few years ago.

Debbie
cheetogyrl
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Marseilles
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rumrunner

Post by cheetogyrl »

flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
FinsUp81 wrote:Is there a list to get on for the spread sheet of who is playing where? If so please add me Toddjf0829@aol.com. And yes if Iam asking for the spread sheet this must mean I'm coming down! :) :) :) Will be there Thurs-Mon, yeah short trip, not registering, just wanna come down and see all my PHriends, LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT?????? WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although it's gonna be kinda weird not being able to pick on you because you're a newbie! :lol: Can't wait to see ya!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: We need to bring Todd to hang out with the HMW boys!!! :o :o [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmmm...do you think Todd can handle the HMW boys??? I mean, they are a "special" bunch.... :D
I am sooooo happy to say that I WILL BE AT MOTM 2010!!!! 5 years in a row!!!!
cheetogyrl

Post by cheetogyrl »

flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:Y'all got

to get your butts to the BEACHFRONT RADIO WELCOMING PARTY at the Southernmost Cafe 1pm - 5pm
YAHOOOOOOO!!!!! Last night on our show, Pyrates Behaving Badly, we talked about all the things we need to pack for MOTM....and we're not talking about flip flops and a toothbrush. We're talking an extra keg for Homemade Wine so they don't drink all your beer, a caddle prod to try to get around Blue Heaven which is always packed, a snow shovel for when Jimmy's gonna show up (cuz you know when he shows up, it'll be snowing in Key West), and a bunch more. It was a fun show and will be replayed this weekend!

I can't wait to see everyone and be where the road ends!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! That is great!!!!!!!!!!! i will be bringing an extra cattle prod for all the asshats at the beach show who think Jimmy is going to show and and like to shove people around to get to the front near the stage!!! :roll: :-? :lol: :lol: :lol:

and only ONE keg for the HMW boys??????????????? ummm better rethink that!!! :o :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, Ryan told me last night that they just might show up in Fort Myers. I asked if he could please let me know so I could warn the bars! Don't wanna run outta alcohol!!!! :lol: :lol:
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

cheetogyrl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:

to get your butts to the BEACHFRONT RADIO WELCOMING PARTY at the Southernmost Cafe 1pm - 5pm
YAHOOOOOOO!!!!! Last night on our show, Pyrates Behaving Badly, we talked about all the things we need to pack for MOTM....and we're not talking about flip flops and a toothbrush. We're talking an extra keg for Homemade Wine so they don't drink all your beer, a caddle prod to try to get around Blue Heaven which is always packed, a snow shovel for when Jimmy's gonna show up (cuz you know when he shows up, it'll be snowing in Key West), and a bunch more. It was a fun show and will be replayed this weekend!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! That is great!!!!!!!!!!! i will be bringing an extra cattle prod for all the asshats at the beach show who think Jimmy is going to show and and like to shove people around to get to the front near the stage!!! :roll: :-? :lol: :lol: :lol:

and only ONE keg for the HMW boys??????????????? ummm better rethink that!!! :o :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, Ryan told me last night that they just might show up in Fort Myers. I asked if he could please let me know so I could warn the bars! Don't wanna run outta alcohol!!!! :lol: :lol:

OMG that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o holy crap a whole week with them instead of just 4 days??????????????? haaahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

dnw wrote:
Carolinadreamin' wrote:The pictures are old. Looks like the Casa is under construction. :roll:

The Casa was remodeled a few years ago.

it got pretty beat up by Hurricane Wilma in 2005, they had to use the Reach as the host hotel that year!
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

cheetogyrl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
FinsUp81 wrote:Is there a list to get on for the spread sheet of who is playing where? If so please add me Toddjf0829@aol.com. And yes if Iam asking for the spread sheet this must mean I'm coming down! :) :) :) Will be there Thurs-Mon, yeah short trip, not registering, just wanna come down and see all my PHriends, LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT?????? WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although it's gonna be kinda weird not being able to pick on you because you're a newbie! :lol: Can't wait to see ya!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: We need to bring Todd to hang out with the HMW boys!!! :o :o [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmmm...do you think Todd can handle the HMW boys??? I mean, they are a "special" bunch.... :D

i am sure Todd will fit in just fine with them! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cheetogyrl

Post by cheetogyrl »

flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:

OMG that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o holy crap a whole week with them instead of just 4 days??????????????? haaahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
I don't know if my liver could keep up with them!!!!
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

Cheeto that's what STUNT LIVERS are for!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
cheetogyrl

Post by cheetogyrl »

flipflopgirl wrote:Cheeto that's what STUNT LIVERS are for!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......I was still feeling it from Trop Stalk so I was worried. Now I know and I'll plan accordingly!
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

cheetogyrl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:Cheeto that's what STUNT LIVERS are for!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......I was still feeling it from Trop Stalk so I was worried. Now I know and I'll plan accordingly!

Yeah Trop Stalk was good practice for MOTM! i am getting SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
cheetogyrl

Post by cheetogyrl »

flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:

Yeah Trop Stalk was good practice for MOTM! i am getting SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
GETTING excited??? I was excited for this year as soon as I left the island last year!
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

cheetogyrl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:

GETTING excited??? I was excited for this year as soon as I left the island last year!

:lol: :lol: :lol: me too!!!!!!!!!!!! this year is going to be so awesome! with all the new music coming out!!!!! :D
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

haaahaaaaaaaaaa lmao i am having a flashback from last year!!! walking into the Green Parrot at about 2am with a pizza..........eating the pizza and then trying help Flipper find the house he was staying in with Dammit Earl!!! OMG are we there yet????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TropicalTroubador
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in front of me.

Post by TropicalTroubador »

C-Dawg wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
TropicalTroubador wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
Carolinadreamin' wrote:I got an email back from Karolyn about taking a group picture. It can be at 11:20 or 3:30 on Thursday. She says in the email "please be on time! My appts are only 10 min apart!"

Parrotheads on time? You've got to be kidding! Don't know about this....... :-?
Oh dear, I fear she's going to have a tough day! I'd vote for the later one if we try it at all. We might be better off just doing our own at the Chart Room.
Has this woman ever *been* to Key West?

I have *never* seen a group picture with more than 5-10 people happen on, or even within ten minutes of, schedule. Especially if we're talking about Parrotheads in Key West. All arrival times south of Homestead are approximate by definition. :)
That's 'cause we're all gonna be living on "Island Standard Time" that week....right, Loren???
BTT for those who missed it the last time.... :D
I'm already there in my mind. :D
Living my life on Island Standard Time...
Island Standard Time - the new Trop Rock album from Loren Davidson - now available!

http://www.lorendavidson.com
TropicalTroubador
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in front of me.

Post by TropicalTroubador »

cheetogyrl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:

Yup...that's pretty much how I roll too. No sooner do I leave, than I'm more or less ready to go back.
Living my life on Island Standard Time...
Island Standard Time - the new Trop Rock album from Loren Davidson - now available!

http://www.lorendavidson.com