Favorite Boat Drink: Rum drinks!

Who's going to Alpine Valley 2012?

Post by Beachwalker »

Alpine Valley Pre Party UPDATE!!

Thanks
Bruce Kudick
Two Seasons Bowl
www.two-Seasons-Bowl.com

Buffett Bash 2012 Fundraiser for abused Children !!!! Come be apart of the biggest Pre party !!

We're kicking this year's party off Thursday, August 23, with a golf outing at Evergreen Golf Course. $55 gets you 9 holes of golf, cart rental and a steak dinner! Head back to our Sandy Beach Oasis for awards and our very first silent auction!

Thursday's entertainment begins at 6pm, With Dave Ellis of the Frydaddies till 7:30 then it Jim Hoehn Till 9pm, From 9pm to 12am John Patti & John Frinzi will bring the Caribbean to Elkhorn with steel drums and island beats. Bill Corey Entertainment will provide music and karaoke from 12am until 2am. Margaritaville Radio's very own JD Spradlin will be our MC and will be Playing Music Both days at our event!

Friday's fun starts at 1pm. Margaritaville Radio is sending JD Spradlin back to get the party started right. Buffett Bash Veterans, the Cedar Island Band take the stage from 2pm - 4:45pm. At 5pm, John Frinzi comes back with a surprise guest or two... Don't Miss It! At 7pm The NEW John Patti Project will debut for the Two Seasons crowd, marking one of their very first performances. Hitting the stage at 9pm is the biggest Buffett cover band in the nation, The Boat Drunks! And just Added Is Bill Payne from Little Feat and former member of the Coral Reefer Band He has also worked with Bonnie Raitt & Bob Seger. He will join the Boat drunks for this awesome weekend. Our party with a purpose!!

Saturday, we'll get the REAL PARTY STARTED early, with Bloody Mary’s and mimosas before we load the buses for BUFFETT! Take advantage of a comfy ride to the show with drinks included & don’t miss out on the exclusive Meet & Greet with the Coral Reefer Band in the Margaritaville Shrimp Hut at Alpine Valley! Enjoy the concert, and then cruise back on the coach buses for more music, karaoke and dance music with Bill Corey Entertainment. Have the “BA” staff blend you a daiquiri or toss some wings in our special “Two Seasons Sauce” after the show!

Also we will have Food everyday till midnight and Pizzas till close.

Sunday morning starts early with breakfast prepared by Chef Bruce. Enjoy eggs, bacon, sausage and if we’re lucky, Mrs. Kudick will whip up some of her famous Breakfast Bake Bloody Mary & Mimosa specials will get you ready for the ride home.

BUFFETT BASH TICKETS: $25 per person

CAMPING (charged per person)

1 Night/1 Person: $25

2 or more nights/1 Person: $40

COACH BUS & TAILGATE PARTY TO ALPINE: $35 per person

Looking forward to another big turn out for this fundraiser, benefiting the Walworth County Alliance for Children. In the last three years alone, Two Seasons’ Buffett Bash has raised over $15,000 for abused children and we know we can do better than that! Please call with any questions: (262) 723-4047 or email info@two-seasons-bowl.com.

Also Just Added Book Signing By Lisa Hudon Author of the Novel “Watch your Step at the Wishing Well” Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Book Club readers Choice !! and her New Book

“Just Another Shitty Day in Paradise” She will be on hand Thursday and Friday To Sign her books !!

Hope you can Make it !!Two Seasons Bowl Weekend Fundraiser!

http://www.two-seasons-bowl.com

The weekend starts Thursday With a Golf Outing at Evergreen Golf Course Then to our Sandy Beach for awards and silent auction. Then the entertainment begins. From 6pm - 9pm TBA Then From 9pm to 12am John Patti & John Frinzi and DJ BIll till 2am JD Spradlin from Margaritaville Radio will be with us all day along even at the golf course!

Friday It all starts at 1pm with JD Spradlin from Margaritaville Radio 2pm - 4:45pm It’s the Cedar Island Band who helped start this party along time ago. At 5pm it’s John Frinzi with a Guest or two.

Then at 7pm it’s NEW The John Patti Project. This is one of the first shows. And then it’s the biggest Buffett cover band in the nation and there own Music has won awards too. The Boat Drunks This is a fundraiser for the Walworth County Alliance for Children a Non For Profit Group that is for Abused Children !! over the Last 3 years we have help raise over $15,000 For Abused Children !! So come help us do it again. We offer The Party, Camping, and Buses to Alpine Valley This a safe Ride Event Take the Bus Leave the Driving to us! More surprises TBA
Last edited by Beachwalker on July 9, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CheeseHead in Paradise!
License to Chill
Number of Concerts: 22

Re: WHO IS GOING TO ALPINE VALLEY 2012

Post by CheeseHead in Paradise! »

So it appears that 8/25 is officially the unofficial date this year!?! Wish it was a bit earlier, but I'll take it! Now the next question is... when do tickets go on sale???

ALPINE 2012... CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

John
CaptainP
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Delicious Trappist Ales

Re: WHO IS GOING TO ALPINE VALLEY 2012

Post by CaptainP »

Is it ALPINE yet?
Bicycle Bill
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris
Number of Concerts: 1
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with rum and pineapple juice!

Re: Who's going to Alpine Valley 2012?

Post by Bicycle Bill »

I may have to give this a pass-by this year.  I was at Alpine the last Saturday in August 2009, and to put it bluntly the weather stunk.  The very best I could say about that night is that it definitely wasn't what would be normal conditions for August.

Considering the non-winter we just had, who knows what normal is any more?  Maybe I'll take my chances at scoring a ticket as a walk-up, if the weather appears to be good that weekend.
-"BB"-
"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead."
"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way."
southofdisorder07
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: SOASOAS
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Pirates Blood

Post by southofdisorder07 »

Yep - the wait is over!

Party starts Thursday and continues through Sunday!

Details coming soon (Blame Steve, he is still fishing in MX, but he promised to be back by the end of the month, tequila and weather depending of course)!

Music Thursday, Friday & Saturday from Pirates Over 40, South Of Disorder, Johnny Russler & The Beach Bum Band, THE WHALESHARK, David Marshall Band and ................... 8) 8) 8)

We will be taking bus reservations beginning next week.

Additional info will be posted here and on our website shortly - http://www.hemingwaysportofcall.com

Contact Jessica with questions and for additional info on shuttles to the party, lodging availability and suggestions, buses, and VIP passes.

We will be starting a BN "who's going list" RIGHT NOW!!!!!! Our record is 27 states represented in 2009, hoping to beat that this year. Please copy and paste! :D

WHO'S GOING TO ALPINE & HEMINGWAYS 8/24 - 8/25
Southofdisorder07 + 3 IL
BigR-KyParrothead
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Knee Deep w/ZBB
Number of Concerts: 49
Favorite Boat Drink: Fat Tire

Post by BigR-KyParrothead »

in

and as usual, i will be at 2 seasons
Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 105
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy

Post by Wino you know »

I can't believe the Best Western is sold out already. :evil:
FinsUPtechguy
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Trying To Reason With Hurricane Season
Number of Concerts: 45
Favorite Boat Drink: Kettle One on da rocks

Post by FinsUPtechguy »

after an unwanted year off (married 5 days later), 2 of us are back!

Hemmingways Fri-Sun!
FINS UP!
Follow me on twitter @finsupdnc

2012 Shows
???????
phinparadise
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side Of The World
Number of Concerts: 1

Post by phinparadise »

I'm in!! Best frickin party ever!!!

Southofdisorder07 + 3 IL
FinsUpTechGuy + 1
PHinParadise + 5 MI
CheeseHead in Paradise!
License to Chill

Wouldn't miss it! Lodging confirmed. Fingers crossed for good weather!

Southofdisorder07 + 3 IL
FinsUpTechGuy + 1
PHinParadise + 5 MI
CheeseHead in Paradise +3 WI

John
FinsUPtechguy
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Trying To Reason With Hurricane Season
Number of Concerts: 45
Favorite Boat Drink: Kettle One on da rocks

Post by FinsUPtechguy »

anyone else staying at Grand Geneva Resort? Will be arriving Thursday night, and might be interested in some Friday morning golf if anyone else would be interested!
FINS UP!
Follow me on twitter @finsupdnc

2012 Shows
???????
Patriotic Phlocker
Favorite Buffett Song: The Stories We Could Tell
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in my hand!!!

Post by Patriotic Phlocker »

We stayed at the Timber Ridge Lodge two years ago and it was great. Don't know if we are going this years. Might pass it up for a week long cruise from Ft. Lauderdale through the Keys.
Knee deep in the corn...waiting for the Migration
MandiD120
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 4
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on the rocks w SALT, SALT, SALT!!

Post by MandiD120 »

my decatur illinois group of parrottheads will be in attendance!! FINS UP!! cannot wait as usual, but it will close out the summer as opposed to kicking off the summer....hope its better than late august '09..... ready for some buffett tailgaiting!!! love to meet other fans!!
CheeseHead in Paradise!
License to Chill

MandiD120 wrote:my decatur illinois group of parrottheads will be in attendance!! FINS UP!! cannot wait as usual, but it will close out the summer as opposed to kicking off the summer....hope its better than late august '09..... ready for some buffett tailgaiting!!! love to meet other fans!!
Great to hear! Hopefully you guys can make it up Friday night and attend one the pre-concert parties!
BTW... A friend of mine from college teaches at Millikan University in Decatur. Unfortunately, he's not a big fan of JB's music :cry:

John
MandiD120
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 4
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on the rocks w SALT, SALT, SALT!!

Post by MandiD120 »

CheeseHead in Paradise! wrote:
MandiD120 wrote:my decatur illinois group of parrottheads will be in attendance!! FINS UP!! cannot wait as usual, but it will close out the summer as opposed to kicking off the summer....hope its better than late august '09..... ready for some buffett tailgaiting!!! love to meet other fans!!
Great to hear! Hopefully you guys can make it up Friday night and attend one the pre-concert parties!
BTW... A friend of mine from college teaches at Millikan University in Decatur. Unfortunately, he's not a big fan of JB's music :cry:
That's awesome!! Millikin is a great school. We always make the trip up on Fridays just to avoid the long drive on the day of the show. I have wanted to try hemingways or two seasons, but have been out voted. I may have to just decide to break away from the pack this year! :) have you been to both preshow parties? which to you attend??
CaptainP
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Delicious Trappist Ales

Post by CaptainP »

Me! Me! I'm in!
CheeseHead in Paradise!
License to Chill

MandiD120 wrote:
CheeseHead in Paradise! wrote:
That's awesome!! Millikin is a great school. We always make the trip up on Fridays just to avoid the long drive on the day of the show. I have wanted to try hemingways or two seasons, but have been out voted. I may have to just decide to break away from the pack this year! :) have you been to both preshow parties? which to you attend??
I've been to the Hemmingway's party three times and we always have a great time! I haven't experienced Two Season's, but I've heard it's also fun, especially if you're into camping. Good luck! Have fun! :D

John
southofdisorder07

Southofdisorder07 + 3 IL
FinsUpTechGuy + 1
PHinParadise + 5 MI
CheeseHead in Paradise +3 WI
CaptainP
MandiD120 (we hope!!!)

Steve will be back from his winter hangout this weekend, should have details and info out sometime next week.

Keep checking here and our webpage http://www.hemingwaysportofcall.com

Sidenote ----
For those in the know, Fishstix Freddy returns to open up the summer season on Saturday May 26th.
finsupnorth
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Margaritaville (haha-JK)...When the Coast is Clear
Number of Concerts: 16
Favorite Boat Drink: I gotta littl' Captn' in me!

Post by finsupnorth »

Hey!!! I'm here... I was in Mexico also Steve, other side though... Someday we will come visit you though!

Anyway, I am sure we are in this year again..thank goodness! Not sure how many but probably between 6 and 20 like usual :)
Need more energy? Need your appetite suppressed?
Great product to help you lose weight naturally...
http://www.seedietmagic.com

Meet you in Margaritaville:
Alpine 2012??
southofdisorder07

Southofdisorder07 + 3 IL