Jukebox WED. @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Re: Jukebox WED. @ the MSC

Post by melon59 »

Got out of the shop around 2:30. Got home and had to chase the trashcans and a lid quite a ways from the driveway. Started baking and the pies are cooling and the coffee cake is in the oven. All the ingredients are prepped for the last cake. Poured myself a margarita and trying to relax.
Last edited by melon59 on November 27, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You're Killing Me Smalls
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Hi there! I saw a former student at the gym. She works at cape Hatteras while it's warm, then comes home to work at a local ski resort in the winter. Livin' the dream. 8)

A short juke box story. I used to play Hey Jude. It wasn't even close to a favorite song, but at the pizza shop where I hung out the song gave over eight minutes of music over standard tunes barely over three. I got more for my dime.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Recap of the day. Work was good, but not insanely busy. Boss is gone all week. :D Like him, always good when the boss is out.

E drove us to work, as his car is more equipped for lots of snow. Roads were good from home to halfway to work, then the highway was awful.

After work we drove to my sister's house, as my BIL made Mom's dressing. He did a good job. Not quite as good as Cameron and I make ;) , but this was his first time, and he's a good cook. E and I are 90% packed for our trip to Oklahoma tomorrow, back on Sunday. :D While we are there I'm gonna make my breakfast casserole for the family. Really looking forward to it. Oh, and we're going to take another family picture. The last one they took, E's nephew was shorter than me, now the tallest one in the family, AND I wasn't in the picture. :D

Oh, just saw that "Escape to Margaritaville" is coming to the Denver area. LOWEST ticket price for the WORST seat in the theater is $175 (approx with tax/fees)), so we'll pass. Best seats? $600+ Uh, no)

We just finished all the packing for the night. Everything else will be done in the morning. G'night!! :D
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

SMLCHNG wrote: November 27, 2019 10:09 pm Recap of the day. Work was good, but not insanely busy. Boss is gone all week. :D Like him, always good when the boss is out.

E drove us to work, as his car is more equipped for lots of snow. Roads were good from home to halfway to work, then the highway was awful.

After work we drove to my sister's house, as my BIL made Mom's dressing. He did a good job. Not quite as good as Cameron and I make ;) , but this was his first time, and he's a good cook. E and I are 90% packed for our trip to Oklahoma tomorrow, back on Sunday. :D While we are there I'm gonna make my breakfast casserole for the family. Really looking forward to it. Oh, and we're going to take another family picture. The last one they took, E's nephew was shorter than me, now the tallest one in the family, AND I wasn't in the picture. :D

Oh, just saw that "Escape to Margaritaville" is coming to the Denver area. LOWEST ticket price for the WORST seat in the theater is $175 (approx with tax/fees)), so we'll pass. Best seats? $600+ Uh, no)

We just finished all the packing for the night. Everything else will be done in the morning. G'night!! :D
Have a great trip!
Hug everyone and be safe
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

Crazy Navy Flyer wrote: November 27, 2019 11:03 am Good morning BN. Woke up to 75 this morning, looking at mid 70's and sunny until Sunday. The snow sure is pretty......on TV.
It's only 10am and I've already had 7 junk phone calls, I'd turn off the phone if I wasn't expecting a couple important calls.
Since I have lived through it (& as essential personal have to go to work in it), I want to 1 day be able to say the same thing! As Kenny says, I want to go coastal on ya :D
You're only as young as you are right now. Make the best of it!

~/)~/)~/) RIP Bubba ~/)~/)~/)