Moderator: SMLCHNG

frognot
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Old Fashioned or an IPA

The Hat

Post by frognot »

Murphy showed up at Mass one Sunday and the priest almost fell down when he saw him. He'd never been to church in his life. After Mass, the priest caught up with him and said " Murphy, I am so glad ya decided to come to Mass. What made ya come?"

Murphy said, "I got to be honest with you Father, a while back, I misplaced my hat and I really, really love that hat. I know that McGlynn had a hat just like mine and I knew he came to church every Sunday. I also knew that he had to take off his hat during Mass and figured he would leave it in the back of the church. So, I was going to leave after Communion and steal McGlynn's hat"

The priest said, " Well, Murphy, I notice that ya didn't steal McGlynn's hat. What changed your mind?"

Murphy replied, " Well, after I heard your sermon on the 10 Commandments I decided that I didn't need to steal McGlynn's hat after all"

With a tear in his eye the priest gave Murphy a big smile and said; "After I talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' ya decided you would rather do without your hat than burn in hell, eh?"

Murphy slowly shook his head. "No, Father, after ya talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' I remembered where I left my hat."
Hank Hill : Just in case I'm incapacitated for some reason, do you know how to start a man's heart with a downed power line?

Bobby: No.

Hank : Well, there's really no wrong way to do it.
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Re: The Hat

Post by SMLCHNG »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

palmettopirate
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Carolina
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: sweet tea

Post by palmettopirate »

:lol:
Every day you wake up you get another chance to do it right.