Need help with dating a shirt!

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Re: Need help with dating a shirt!

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Back to the top.

If you have a 12 pack of beer to consume, and want to laugh your a$$ off........start on page 1.
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
drunkpirate66
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: Take Another Road
Number of Concerts: 67
Favorite Boat Drink: Beers.

Post by drunkpirate66 »

It might be hard for some people to imagine but BN was once fun. Like legit fun.
the hit and run is as good as any religion around this time of year . . .
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Post by MICHIPHIN »

It is hard to drink a 12 pack and read this thread at the same time. Too much beer wasted while laughing.
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
FarsideCobbPH
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: ?
Number of Concerts: 19
Location: Carroll county, GA, and Fayette County GA and Destin florida

Post by FarsideCobbPH »

How arethings going with you and the shirt? Any wedding plans?
What if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about?
ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by ragtopW »

why buy the Shirt if the detergent is free??
Snowparrot
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: **Free**

Post by Snowparrot »

I miss you all, and your shirts. Facebook just isn't as much fun.
I just saw the post about MOOG,s troubles. I don't know Moog personally, but I feel sad.
My husband has had prostate and bladder problems, now bladder cancer, and has just finished intensive radiation and chemo. He's weak and discouraged, and now we are waiting to find out the next steps, and -- especially -- how successful the treatment has been. He has always been fit and strong and lively, and it pains him to be so unable!
I had cancer 9 years ago, but an ordinary sort, with a predictable course of treatment. It made me tired, but I learned how to rest.

Sorry, this is the wrong space for sad things, but I feel I'm still among phriends.

Snowparrot and No Parrot
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Snowparrot wrote: July 24, 2023 9:50 pm Sorry, this is the wrong space for sad things, but I feel I'm still among phriends.
And you are.
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Snowparrot wrote: July 24, 2023 9:50 pm I miss you all, and your shirts. Facebook just isn't as much fun.
I just saw the post about MOOG,s troubles. I don't know Moog personally, but I feel sad.
My husband has had prostate and bladder problems, now bladder cancer, and has just finished intensive radiation and chemo. He's weak and discouraged, and now we are waiting to find out the next steps, and -- especially -- how successful the treatment has been. He has always been fit and strong and lively, and it pains him to be so unable!
I had cancer 9 years ago, but an ordinary sort, with a predictable course of treatment. It made me tired, but I learned how to rest.

Sorry, this is the wrong space for sad things, but I feel I'm still among phriends.

Snowparrot and No Parrot
Welcome home ❤️
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

Snowparrot wrote: July 24, 2023 9:50 pm I miss you all, and your shirts. Facebook just isn't as much fun.

Snowparrot and No Parrot
Glad you checked in!
Sending phin power your way.

((((Snowparrot & No Parrot))))
Caribbean Soul
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration ;-)
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Pick just ONE??!! No can do...

Post by Caribbean Soul »

Snowparrot and No Parrot
I have to say I also find the BN FB page not at all the same as this group... too much griping and also a lot of bragging one-upman-ship going on there.
It is much more laid-back and caring in here, I am glad I have returned to the "Motherland", to at least check in daily.
Sorry about your husband's troubles... I can empathize with you as mine has had his share too. It is upsetting to witness, especially when there is not much you can do to help. Sending some FIN-Power to you both! /) /)
In Boston with...
"this caribbean soul I can barely control and Long Island's always here in my heart"
JB - Sag Harbor 11/20/99
aeroparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana
Number of Concerts: 56

Post by aeroparrot »

Caribbean Soul wrote: July 27, 2023 5:41 pm

Snowparrot and No Parrot
I have to say I also find the BN FB page not at all the same as this group... too much griping and also a lot of bragging one-upman-ship going on there.
It is much more laid-back and caring in here, I am glad I have returned to the "Motherland", to at least check in daily.
Sorry about your husband's troubles... I can empathize with you as mine has had his share too. It is upsetting to witness, especially when there is not much you can do to help. Sending some FIN-Power to you both! /) /)
If you want an experience, go to a Jimmy Buffett concert.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Life is short, live long!!

I'd rather be a wiseass than a dumbass.

drunkpirate66
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: Take Another Road
Number of Concerts: 67
Favorite Boat Drink: Beers.

Post by drunkpirate66 »

aeroparrot wrote: August 30, 2023 10:26 am
Caribbean Soul wrote: July 27, 2023 5:41 pm

Snowparrot and No Parrot
Holy sh*t!!! It’s Ravi. I still owe you for that 6 pack you bought me like 17 years ago. I’ll get it to you tomorrow.
the hit and run is as good as any religion around this time of year . . .
ragtopW
Last Man Standing

Post by ragtopW »

****smugness' alert!!!****

I.. UHH put on some Concert T-s that have not ever fit me. they were purchased for "when I lose enough weight"
they all fit.. even the 2XL ones...

also :) I just ordered me a Saints Jersey #22 with Buffett on the name patch.. it will fit me ( I really hope. it's 5X )
Caribbean Soul
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration ;-)
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Pick just ONE??!! No can do...

Post by Caribbean Soul »

ragtopW wrote: September 11, 2023 3:05 pm ****smugness' alert!!!****

I.. UHH put on some Concert T-s that have not ever fit me. they were purchased for "when I lose enough weight"
Hmmm... so those Concert T-s have never been out on a date? That makes them date-virgins! :lol:
In Boston with...
"this caribbean soul I can barely control and Long Island's always here in my heart"
JB - Sag Harbor 11/20/99
ragtopW
Last Man Standing

Post by ragtopW »

Caribbean Soul wrote: September 11, 2023 10:48 pm
ragtopW wrote: September 11, 2023 3:05 pm ****smugness' alert!!!****

Hmmm... so those Concert T-s have never been out on a date? That makes them date-virgins! :lol:
Too Right!!!!