Grab some coffee THURSDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Re: Grab some coffee THURSDAY @ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 »

IT's OFFICIAL -- my retirement day is 10/14/22.

Start date for 30hr/wk new job it 10/17/22. They already gave me a $1/hr raise in my hire letter than they told me yesterday :). I can work whatever hours I want to equal the 30hr mark.

The judge did not handle the receipt of my resignation letter very well. Owed the swear kitty a few quarters. But, this is not about him (something judges sometimes fail to realize :) )
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Saltx3 wrote: September 29, 2022 7:25 pm IT's OFFICIAL -- my retirement day is 10/14/22.

Start date for 30hr/wk new job it 10/17/22. They already gave me a $1/hr raise in my hire letter than they told me yesterday :). I can work whatever hours I want to equal the 30hr mark.

The judge did not handle the receipt of my resignation letter very well. Owed the swear kitty a few quarters. But, this is not about him (something judges sometimes fail to realize :) )
Hurrah!
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

Saltx3 wrote: September 29, 2022 7:25 pm IT's OFFICIAL -- my retirement day is 10/14/22.

Congratulations, sistah!
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Congrats Linda.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

lime rickie wrote: September 29, 2022 8:28 pm

Congratulations, sistah!
Yipeeeer!!
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

The rain is here, not a lot but it started. No wind to speak of yet, the weather app on my phone says it's only 16 mph. The heavy rain is supposed to start overnight, the weather guy said about 2:00 or 3:00am. Even though it's only a category 1 and we're not getting a direct hit, we're east of the cone of uncertainty, they're saying we could have a storm surge of 3-5 feet and life threatening flooding. We haven't had any flooding in my neighborhood in any of the 4 hurricanes we've had since I moved here but I think I'll stay indoors tomorrow.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Congrats Linda! What a blessing!
Stay safe Larry. Sounds like this Ian character is a mean Mofo full of surprises
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

WOOO HOOO X3!!!
Touch O Parrotdise
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Boat Drink: Nice Bourbon Straight

Post by Touch O Parrotdise »

SMLCHNG wrote: September 29, 2022 11:36 am Oh, and if Touch O Parrotdise stops by...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROY!!! :D :D
Thanks.. mother Nature gave me a hurricane as a gift.. :lol:
Touch O Parrotdise
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Boat Drink: Nice Bourbon Straight

Post by Touch O Parrotdise »

LIPH wrote: September 29, 2022 11:46 am Happy Birthday Roy!!!
Thanks Larry, Hope your ride with Ian went as well as ours. 8)
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

Congrats Linda! Even though you're taking a part time job right away, you will be joining the ranks of us who are
paid just for waking up. :pirate:
Who's got the rum?
SeattleParrotHead
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes

Post by SeattleParrotHead »

big john wrote: September 30, 2022 1:11 pm

Congrats Linda! Even though you're taking a part time job right away, you will be joining the ranks of us who are
paid just for waking up. :pirate:
Mailbox money $ 8) $
ImageImage

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes they have really good ideas…..
SPH