Last November SATURDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Last November SATURDAY @ the MSC

Post by LIPH »

🍺 🏒
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

Wow! What a response. The answer is "D". The order was A, B, C.
I started out nice but quickly switched to attack mode. [smilie=grrrrrr.gif]
Who's got the rum?
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Post by MICHIPHIN »

big john wrote: November 26, 2022 11:40 am Good day all. Yesterday I went to the mall during the Black Friday sales just for the hell of it.
Really crowded and I didn't buy anything. As I got to the parking lot I noticed an older guy and
his family backing their suv directly towards another car that had come up behind them. I stuck out my
hands and said, "Wait, don't. You're gonna hit". They stopped, the other car moved on, everything's okay.
I'm walking by and the old guy rolls down his window. I figure I'm going to hear "thanks" or something.
Nope. He says in a nasty tone. "You drive your car and I'll drive mine".
Was my reply.........
A. You were gonna hit that car behind you
B. F*** you
C. C*******er
D. All of the above
Am I missing something....?...What is C....???
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

MICHIPHIN wrote: November 26, 2022 5:59 pm
big john wrote: November 26, 2022 11:40 am Good day all. Yesterday I went to the mall during the Black Friday sales just for the hell of it.
Really crowded and I didn't buy anything. As I got to the parking lot I noticed an older guy and
his family backing their suv directly towards another car that had come up behind them. I stuck out my
hands and said, "Wait, don't. You're gonna hit". They stopped, the other car moved on, everything's okay.
I'm walking by and the old guy rolls down his window. I figure I'm going to hear "thanks" or something.
Nope. He says in a nasty tone. "You drive your car and I'll drive mine".
Was my reply.........
A. You were gonna hit that car behind you
B. F*** you
C. C*******er
D. All of the above
Am I missing something....?...What is C....???
Let's just say in most cases it's the worst thing you can call a guy.
Who's got the rum?
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Good Evening gang. Sounds like some interesting chatter today. Way to go Big John‼️ Many people these days…are they really from this planet?
Debate on real vs fake. The convenience of fake is great but when they’re real AND outstanding it’s hard to argue😉

Not too shabby of a day for yours truly. Weatherman cooperated so was able to get some morning yard work done prior to football kickoff.
Extraordinary 2nd half performance for my favorite team the Michigan Wolverines as they put a 45-23 thumping on the O$U Buckeyes. The cherry on top was Lynn putting together a scrumptious turkey dinner just in time for the 2nd half. Eating Turkey & crushing Buckeyes…ah what a feeling 😎
Next stop Big Ten Champ game!

Enjoy your Saturday night gang!

• GO BLUE !
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

Texas Tech beat OU in overtime!!!
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

Dr.Corona wrote: November 26, 2022 6:33 pm Good Evening gang. Sounds like some interesting chatter today. Way to go Big John‼️ Many people these days…are they really from this planet?
Debate on real vs fake. The convenience of fake is great but when they’re real AND outstanding it’s hard to argue😉

Not too shabby of a day for yours truly. Weatherman cooperated so was able to get some morning yard work done prior to football kickoff.
Extraordinary 2nd half performance for my favorite team the Michigan Wolverines as they put a 45-23 thumping on the O$U Buckeyes. The cherry on top was Lynn putting together a scrumptious turkey dinner just in time for the 2nd half. Eating Turkey & crushing Buckeyes…ah what a feeling 😎

• GO BLUE !
Congratulations Doc, it's a great feeling when your team gets the job done 👍 I'm definitely disappointed and licking my wounds, but I still bleed scarlet and gray. I'll never root for your TUN, but I just don't want the B1G to be embarrassed on the national level. That's as far as I can get. 😂
GO Bucks!
You're Killing Me Smalls
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

melon59 wrote: November 27, 2022 7:19 am
Dr.Corona wrote: November 26, 2022 6:33 pm Good Evening gang. Sounds like some interesting chatter today. Way to go Big John‼️ Many people these days…are they really from this planet?

• GO BLUE !
Congratulations Doc, it's a great feeling when your team gets the job done 👍 I'm definitely disappointed and licking my wounds, but I still bleed scarlet and gray. I'll never root for your TUN, but I just don't want the B1G to be embarrassed on the national level. That's as far as I can get. 😂
GO Bucks!
👍
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image