Tailgate Food TUESDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Tailgate Food TUESDAY @ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

Good morning BN. What was your favorite food at a concert? In Cincy, I had crawfish boil that awesome!
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Tailgate Food TUESDAY@ the MSC

Post by dnw »

Publix sub sandwiches, good morning, BN. :D :D :D

Debbie
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Re: Tailgate Food TUESDAY @ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG »

Good morning Bill and Deb! :)

We've had a LOT of good things - but honestly we always like having sub sandwiches from Subway. Easy to hold, and not too messy.

Back in 2003 I was at Camden and Kitty (used to post here) had an amazing spread of meats and sides that were the best.
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good morning.

It's supposed to be 80 degrees today then there's an 80% chance of rain tomorrow and by the weekend it's going to be 60 degrees. I might have to go back to wearing pants. :o

Opening day for the Pelicans is Friday and they haven't announced this year's roster yet.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Caribbean Soul
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration ;-)
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Pick just ONE??!! No can do...

Post by Caribbean Soul »

We have a baby Weber so we either grill burgers & dogs or, if felling lazy, we bring Italian cold-cut heros which are definitely easier. :wink:

Today's weather started out nice enough, but I had several errands and as I left each place the temperature dropped and it felt very damp & downright chilly. The snow line tomorrow is forecast to be well above us, but judging by the feel in the air now, that may be inaccurate - go figure. :lol:

Gee... maybe we will get dumped on and I will need to cancel my dental appointment for a crown-prep... hey, I can always hope! :D
In Boston with...
"this caribbean soul I can barely control and Long Island's always here in my heart"
JB - Sag Harbor 11/20/99
SMLCHNG

Post by SMLCHNG »

Caribbean Soul wrote: April 2, 2024 5:09 pm Gee... maybe we will get dumped on and I will need to cancel my dental appointment for a crown-prep... hey, I can always hope! :D
Now why would you want to cancel such a fun event?? ;)
Caribbean Soul
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration ;-)
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Pick just ONE??!! No can do...

Post by Caribbean Soul »

SMLCHNG wrote: April 2, 2024 10:42 pm
Caribbean Soul wrote: April 2, 2024 5:09 pm Gee... maybe we will get dumped on and I will need to cancel my dental appointment for a crown-prep... hey, I can always hope! :D
I really didn't... as it needed to be done. :wink: There was no snow, and the crown prep went fine. I actually like my dentist and the tech who helped with the prep too. They are skilled AND have pleasant personalities which made the procedure quite easy.

The front desk person, though... NOT so much! :evil: She presented me a bill which was a full 25% higher :o than the amount that was on the treament plan I had received only last week. :o Then she expected full payment instead of the half at prep / half when complete that the other desk person said it would be. Unfortunately, I had left that paper home today. :-? When I had the audacity to question both the amount and the payment expected, she got testy - which made me get more annoyed. Long story, not so short... I refused to pay in full. She finally took my payment of 50% of the lower charge, and proceeded to cop an attitude when I had the nerve to ask for a receipt! :evil: Some people should NOT be dealing with the public. :roll: Needless to say, I will be bringing that original plan when I go back in 2 weeks. :)
In Boston with...
"this caribbean soul I can barely control and Long Island's always here in my heart"
JB - Sag Harbor 11/20/99
SMLCHNG

Post by SMLCHNG »

SMLCHNG wrote: April 2, 2024 10:42 pm
Caribbean Soul wrote: April 3, 2024 4:31 pm I really didn't... as it needed to be done. :wink: There was no snow, and the crown prep went fine. I actually like my dentist and the tech who helped with the prep too. They are skilled AND have pleasant personalities which made the procedure quite easy.
I adore my dentist. I've only had two of them for about 30 years. I haven't had too much done over the years, but they, and their staff, have been amazing.
Caribbean Soul wrote: April 3, 2024 4:31 pm The front desk person, though... NOT so much! :evil: She presented me a bill which was a full 25% higher :o than the amount that was on the treament plan I had received only last week. :o Then she expected full payment instead of the half at prep / half when complete that the other desk person said it would be. Unfortunately, I had left that paper home today. :-? When I had the audacity to question both the amount and the payment expected, she got testy - which made me get more annoyed. Long story, not so short... I refused to pay in full. She finally took my payment of 50% of the lower charge, and proceeded to cop an attitude when I had the nerve to ask for a receipt! :evil: Some people should NOT be dealing with the public. :roll: Needless to say, I will be bringing that original plan when I go back in 2 weeks. :)
:evil: I've got one like that at PT - about as nice and pleasant as a pile of dirt.