Slow and Low SUNDAY@ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Slow and Low SUNDAY@ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

Good morning BN. My calf is much better, but the Er doctor said no exercise for a while.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Re: Slow and Low SUNDAY@ the MSC

Post by melon59 »

Laundry day today, and I'm turning overripe bananas into bread or cookies, and I'm making cheese balls for our family gathering on Memorial Day. That's the plan.
You're Killing Me Smalls
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Good morning/afternoon Bill and Tammy and BN! :)

Bill, I'm glad you're doing better!

Tammy - how is Bryan doing?

Didn't really sleep in - started more laundry, made some breakfast. Changing sheets later and running the vacuum.

Stuffed shells for dinner.
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Good Afternoon!!!

Got to our 9 am church service today and saw a few folks that we may not see again :(. This is a recurring thing now for us.

I just "roughed up" the mulch in all the flower beds since we won't be putting down any new stuff. The rough up makes it all look like new (at least for a little bit). Kevin is working on a large desk-top cedar chest that the auctioneer found in mom's garage that no one knew was there. If kept it. he is sanding it to get some of the original smell back and then will clean it up with some cedar oil we got from Amazon. He also ordered a new latch. I don't know what I'll put inside it yet but I'm sure I'll think of something once we get settled in the new place.

It seems we have agreed on a name for the new place.......CAROLINA CABANA. What do you think?
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Saltx3 wrote: May 19, 2024 1:41 pm Good Afternoon!!!

Got to our 9 am church service today and saw a few folks that we may not see again :(. This is a recurring thing now for us.

I just "roughed up" the mulch in all the flower beds since we won't be putting down any new stuff. The rough up makes it all look like new (at least for a little bit). Kevin is working on a large desk-top cedar chest that the auctioneer found in mom's garage that no one knew was there. If kept it. he is sanding it to get some of the original smell back and then will clean it up with some cedar oil we got from Amazon. He also ordered a new latch. I don't know what I'll put inside it yet but I'm sure I'll think of something once we get settled in the new place.

It seems we have agreed on a name for the new place.......CAROLINA CABANA. What do you think?
I like it. It's no Calamity Cove, but I like it. :D
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

bodypainter wrote: May 19, 2024 1:55 pm

I like it. It's no Calamity Cove, but I like it. :D
There better NEVER be a calamity anything! Kevin didn’t even want the word cove. No bad mojo!!
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

I approve of Carolina Cabana. :D
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good evening. I like Copa Cabana better. [smilie=sillyjester.gif]

I rebooked my trip to South Dakota, now I just hope American Airlines doesn't f*** up my flight again. I'm at the same hotel I was supposed to be at 2 weeks ago and it's $200 more expensive. The flight is $150 cheaper so it almost cancels out the hotel price rise.

I was listening to the radio earlier and I heard a song with the line "fancy like Applebee's on date night". Applebee's is fancy, who knew? [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

CC in SC. Like it. Congrats again!
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

SMLCHNG wrote: May 19, 2024 5:24 pm I approve of Carolina Cabana. :D
[smilie=happy.gif]
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

LIPH wrote: May 19, 2024 5:40 pm Good evening. I like Copa Cabana better. [smilie=sillyjester.gif]

I rebooked my trip to South Dakota, now I just hope American Airlines doesn't f*** up my flight again. I'm at the same hotel I was supposed to be at 2 weeks ago and it's $200 more expensive. The flight is $150 cheaper so it almost cancels out the hotel price rise.

I was listening to the radio earlier and I heard a song with the line "fancy like Applebee's on date night". Applebee's is fancy, who knew? [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]
Walker Hayes song. :D
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

SMLCHNG wrote: May 19, 2024 12:12 pm Good morning/afternoon Bill and Tammy and BN! :)

Bill, I'm glad you're doing better!

Tammy - how is Bryan doing?

Didn't really sleep in - started more laundry, made some breakfast. Changing sheets later and running the vacuum.

Stuffed shells for dinner.
Hi Penny! Bryan is feeling a little better. Can't remember if I told you that his heart rate dropped to 37 when he was waiting for the iron infusion which caused a big delay. They wanted him to go to the ER but he refused. He has an appointment with a NP Cardiologist tomorrow in preparation for the upper endoscopy on the 28th. The nurse who was doing the infusion told him to ask about getting off of Carvedilol which is supposed to regulate and lower the heart rate. He was put on it years ago by a cardiologist who is now retired. My cardiologist told Bryan that he can't see him because he's a "plumber" and Bryan needs an "electrician". At that time it was a 6-9 month wait to get in with the doctor who was taking over for the guy who retired.
It's always something....
You're Killing Me Smalls